Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dashboard Baby

Alter the Ending - Dashboard Confessional

There are a few voices that I can just listen to all the time no matter what the funky lyrics the happen to be singing. Dashboard happens to be one of those voices. This is their newest cd and I am pretty sure it has surpassed Dusk and Summer for my favorite album of theirs. Stolen is still my all time favorite song but every single song on this cd I totally love. Example: I just bought the cd this afternoon and I have listened to it twice all the way through.
Another awesome feature of this cd is that it is the delux version. Normally I would be annoyed that I'm forced to spend and extra $3 on the cd but then I realized that it is delux because you have the regular 12 songs and then you have those same 12 songs in acoustic version. The acoustic version let's you listen even more to the beautiful voice of Chris Carrabba. All the songs sound somewhat the same but the lyrics are all completely different and really good.
A few of my fav songs off of this album are: Belle of the Boulevard, Even Now, The Motions, and my fav Until Morning.


Other Albums that I am totally looking forward to listening to:
For Your Entertainment - Adam Lambert (Nov. 23!!!!!)
Kris Allen - Kris Allen (Nov. 17)
Play On - Carrie Underwood (Out Now)
Christmas from the Heart - David Archuleta (Out Now but I can't listen yet!!! Haha due to my extreme amount of love for my bestie Laur)

4 comments:

Abbey said...

I am RIDONKULOUSLY excited for Ada Lamberts CD to come out. If I'm being 100% honest here, I have a crush on a gay guy. Yeah. That just happened.

Abbey said...

WHOA, Adam. Not Ada. Oops.

Heidi said...

Now is your crush because of his voice or his looks? I think my crush is 85% his voice and 15% the fact that he thinks he's sexy even to girls...

Abbey said...

His entire persona. All of it. Voice, confidence, style, all of it.