Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things

Well of few of my favorite songs at least. Okay I'm a single girl. Literally. I rarely ever get cds, usually only if Abbey has bought them and I steal them. So I amass a collection of singles and would like to share my current favs.

*Boys Like Girls - 'Love Drunk' Okay this song is just straight up awesome. The chorus is fantastic and fun and the best to sing out loud at the top of your lungs! "I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover. Love you forever..... but now I'm sober." Love it!

*Nelly Furtado ft. Flo Rida - 'Jump' This song is just fun. Fun.

*Lady Gaga - 'Beautiful, Dirty, Rich' "We want it all, but we got no money". Who doesn't identify with that? Another song that's just fun to listen to and sing with.

*Taylor Swift - 'You Belong With Me' Sweet little Taylor Swift just knows how to write a love song. So cute.

*Cascada - 'Evacuate the Dance Floor' Want a good song to listen to in your car with the windows down and loud? Or one to dance to? This is it.

*Keri Hilson - 'Knock You Down' She's got a really good voice and the song is just a good thing to remember, with all types of love. It might knock you down but just get up again.

*Priscilla Renea - 'Dollhouse' Another good "mad at the world" song. The last line is the best though; "Glad I kept my receipt".

*Owl City - 'Fireflies' Such a cute catchy melody and just lets you escape to your childhood when all that mattered was the fireflies telling you what to do.

*Jay Sean - 'Down' Okay ignore the cheesetastic part about a guy telling a girl he loves her and asking "are you down". Just skip that part and move on to the part about "you'll never be lonely, even if the sky is falling down". And remember the down down down part all day when you're singing this in your head.

There we go, my current favs.

0 comments: