Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hack Into 90210 and Melrose Place

No it is not the 90’s....

So I really do not even know what to say about these 2 shows last night but here are some of the thoughts that crossed my mind… Oh and SPOILER ALERT!!!

90210

  • It is hard for me to believe that Annie is downward spiraling in an oxford shirt and blazer. And wow lay off the moms.
  • That Teddy kid is 30 no way he is 16 or 17.
  • Silver I don’t like when you act this way because you are bipolar and I don’t know if you are really being dramatic or on the manic side of your disease?
  • Naomi seriously your dating an old dude, really? That guy has more wrinkles than a prune.
  • I love when HS students dance in synch at parties/dances
  • I want those shoes, and those ones and prob those ones too.
  • Elizabeth Rohm what are you doing to your skin to look so good? (She was the mean older lady at the club) I haven’t looked that dewy since I was 8.
  • Oh Annie, how far you have fallen.

90210 was pretty entertaining I am curious to see how these girls will run that school. And I really love Navid so I tend to let a lot slide. Plus I have already made the investment of one season.

Melrose Place

  • Ashlee whatever whatever go back to singing or maybe raising your baby just a thought.
  • Bright Eyes song yeah!
  • Max from Greek! And you should not hesitate to answer that question after 5 years.
  • Oh I sense some unrequited love for Jonas (?) by the mean blonde chick.
  • I want those shoes, and those ones and prob those ones too.
  • What a sleazy producer in Hollywood bollocks!
  • 5 Grand and you will do that, here is an idea get a Student Loan!

Melrose Place gets 2 more weeks and if no improvement it gets deleted from the DVR. Its seems like they made this checklist of what they wanted but forgot to add oh I don’t know some character development and intertwining story throughout. Hot cars check, evil older lady check, club scene check, cool pop music check, struggling artist check, small town girl who may be sketchy check, and dead girl in pool check.

4 comments:

Abbey said...

Haven't gotten to watch Melrose yet, but I watched 90210 and whoa. They introduced a whole lot of possible drama in one tiny episode! I also struggle to believe Annie jumping off the cliff in shirt, blazer and sports bra! Did you catch that? Whatever. But I'm invested and will watch weekly with bated breath.

Heidi said...

YA! I saw her weird sports bra and was like really? You're that low you can't wear a real bra? And I seriously doubt little anorexia girl was running....

Second comment, when did $5000 every even come close to helping with medical school bills?!?! I mean come on.

Heidi said...

Oh and those shoes, and those shoes...and that dress. But only if I were 80 pounds as well.

Cory B. said...

Whatev Heidi you could wear that dress I liked Annie's outfit at the end though. Did not notice the sports bra but it makes sense she lacks of caring at the moment. Nice catch Abbey.