Friday, September 4, 2009

First Things First

First I must explain the address of our blog. If I could have, I would have made it H.A.C.K-ycritics, but since that isn't really possible in a url address, I had to listen when blogspot told me "You will take what we give you!" (NFL commercials anyone?!) Whoa back on track. HACK happen to be all of our initials and hack was the only word I could make out of it, and ironically it happened to fit. Even though we're really not hacks, we are actually amazingly awesome at what we're trying to do here. Also, while my name is first, that's not saying anything! I promise hahaha. I love these girls!!! So here's what we're doing.
We are great connoisseurs of media. The television shows, the movies, the books, and the people. We love it all. And while we sometimes question the validity of our existance when we watch and read this much, we really do love it, and even more than that, we love to talk about it. We like to analyze the archetypes of the movies, how well the actors act, how well writers suck us into their worlds, all of it. And we want to share. One because our opinions are really just that important and awesome, and two because we're girls. We like to share our opinions. This last definition explains the rest of the address, the '-y' part. So we're not professionals, we're just people who like to be entertained, we're just critic-y or critic-ish. We're just here to have fun and share some of it with you.

0 comments: